European Roulette in Canada
Roulette is one of the most sought-after casino games for many punters in Canada. It's a casino classic with a storied history that dates back to the 17th century in France. Invented by a French physicist in 1655, it quickly became one of the most played games.
Playing the best online casino European roulette at King Billy, you can enjoy the exciting games and win real money. Read on to learn how to play European Roulette and discover key strategies and tips to help King Billy's noble players become winners.
How to Play European Roulette
European Roulette is one of Canada's most captivating online casino games in the land of King Billy. It is perfect for players of all levels. This is a game of chance. But becoming familiar with the basics of how to play is essential to help you follow the gameplay. There are a total of 37 pockets including only one 0 pocket on the game board.
The game is straightforward. You need only to do your best to predict the next winning number. Before the round begins, you must first decide how much you want to bet and follow the table limits. Betting online is the same as going to a traditional brick-and-mortar casino and allows you to follow the same rules, such as choosing the color, the number, odds or evens, and so on.
Once all players have placed their bets, the European roulette wheel is spun. Within seconds, the ball will land on a number and determine whether you are a winner. Playing roulette at the best casino online in His Majesty's Kingdom is much quicker than if you were in a traditional casino. This allows you to get more game rounds, more chances to win, and more fun.
European Roulette Betting Overview
Betting in online European Roulette is divided into two groups: inside bets and outside bets. You need to understand how betting works to be able to follow the game and make the best decisions.
They cover only single numbers or a combination of a few numbers. These bets are riskier but they have a higher reward when it comes time for payout:
- The Straight Up bet is the simplest one in the game. You select any number you want to bet on and decide the amount you want to bet. It's the most straightforward but also the riskiest one, with odds of winning at 2.7% (37:1).
- Split bets allow you to split your bet between two numbers. The odds of winning are a little better, 5.4%.
- The Street bet covers any row of three vertical numbers on the betting table. There are twelve rows of numbers, for example, 1,2,3, and so on. Street bets set you up with odds of 8.1%.
- The Corner bet is a unique way of betting and splitting your bet among the four adjacent numbers that share a corner on the betting board. The corner bet (also called the square bet) gives you odds of 10.8%.
- The Six Line bet is almost similar to the street bet. The only difference is that it covers two rows of three instead of just one. With the six-line bet, your odds are 16.2% to win.
These are all of the bets you place on whole groups of numbers. Outside bets are best for beginners as they cover more numbers, giving more safety and better chances to win.
Column bets allow you to choose one of three groups of twelve numbers on the betting table laid out in a horizontal line. The odds are high, with columns at 32.4%:
- 1st Column – 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36;
- 2nd Column – 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35;
- 3rd Column – 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, 34.
This is betting on one of three groups of twelve in sequential order from 1 to 12, 13 to 24, and 25 to 36. The odds of winning are 32.4%.
The red or black betting option has you betting that the numbered pocket will either be red or black. The odds of winning are 48.6%.
The high or low bet involves choosing between two groups of numbers: the low group from 1 to 18 or the high group from 19 to 36. Your odds are 48.6%.
This is choosing between odd numbers or even numbers. Your odds are 48.6%.
Strategy and Tips
There is no way to change the odds of the game, but there are some ways to improve your chances of winning:
- The Martingale Betting Strategy involves betting on either red or black, or odd or even. When your bet wins, you begin to play on the opposite of your choices with the same value.
- Playing a Sector is choosing one sector on the European roulette wheel and playing it continuously.
- Hit and Run Strategy involves only playing the game for one or two spins and betting everything on one bet. Although you may lose at times, your payout will be high.
Playing European Roulette on Mobile in Canada
Playing online European roulette is easy on your mobile device when you're on the go. The mobile casino allows you to play this exciting game from your Android or iOS device from the browser, all from the comfort of your home or while you're out running errands. Play a few rounds when you are at lunch or while you are in the queue.
What Makes Odds and Payout Unique?
Although the game is easy to play, it has a complex system of betting options and payouts. To master the game, you need to understand the odds and payouts in full detail. Various types of bets have different odds. For example, the Straight Up bet gives you 2.7% odds, while Red/Black has 48.6%.
Choose the Best European Roulette Casino in Canada
With King Billy, a casino with more than 20 awards, you not only get a vast selection of gameplay and styles but also sign on to incredible promotions and rewards that are paid out daily, weekly, or monthly. Play with exceptional graphics with a huge selection of high-quality games from the best providers.
Is European or American Roulette Better?
For many seasoned King Billy Citizens, the European version is the better option, as statistically, players have better odds. Since there's one less number, the odds of hitting a number are increased to 1:37 (32.4%) versus American Roulette's 1:38 (31.6%). The house edge for American Roulette is 5.25% versus European’s 2.7%.
What Is the Difference between American and European Roulette?
The main difference between American and European versions is the number of zeros or green pockets. American Roulette features two green numbers, 0 and 00, while European features only one 0.
How Many Numbers Are There on a Traditional European Roulette Wheel?
A traditional European roulette wheel has 37 numbers. The double zero was added later in the 19th century to give the house a bigger advantage when the game made its way to America. The added 00 makes American Roulette different from the classic roulette game.
How to Win at European Roulette?
There are the same rules for placing bets as in an American version with inside and outside options available. Before the round begins, you choose where you think the ball will land, whether it's one number, odds or evens, or red or black.
Where Can You Play European Roulette for Real Money?
You can play online European roulette for real money at the King Billy Kingdom, where punters are favorably rewarded for their loyalty and have access to the best European roulette table in Canada.